ReAct PARTICIPATING IN ICIUM 2011
11 November 2011The Third International Conference for Improving Use of Medicines (ICIUM) takes place in Antalya, Turkey on November 14-18, 2011. ReAct is participating in the conference that this year will focus on Informed Strategies, Effective Policies and Lasting Solutions.
Over 600 experts from over 70 countries will participate and evaluate more than 500 research projects conducted since ICIUM 2004. Based on discussions of the latest evidence, participants will again generate recommendations for policies and programs to improve access to and use of medicines. They will define a new global research agenda that is relevant to current conditions and unfolding developments in global health.
- 21 May 2013ABR AN ISSUE AT THE WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY
- 15 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 14 May 2013ANTIBIOTICS, 1 OF 4 LIFE-SAVING PRODUCTS FOR CHILD SURVIVAL
- 08 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 01 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 30 Apr 2013WORKSHOP ON INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE