NEW BOOK FROM WHO ON SUCCESSFUL STRATEGIES AGAINST ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE
10 March 2012
The book, "The evolving threat of antimicrobial resistance - Options for action", launched by WHO on March 8, is the result of a collaboration between WHO and more than 50 international experts in the field of antimicrobial resistance where ReAct contributed with working group leaders and main authors for two of the chapters.
The book showcases examples of actions taken to slow down drug resistance and preserve the ability of medicine to effectively treat many infectious diseases, building on the recommendations in the 2001 WHO Global Strategy for Containment of Antimicrobial Resistance.
- 21 May 2013ABR AN ISSUE AT THE WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY
- 15 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 14 May 2013ANTIBIOTICS, 1 OF 4 LIFE-SAVING PRODUCTS FOR CHILD SURVIVAL
- 08 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 01 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 30 Apr 2013WORKSHOP ON INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE