RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
29 March 2012
Resistance in the News is an arbitrary selection of articles with relevance to antibiotic resistance and antibiotic use that have come to our attention lately.The articles have been published in various internet media and on-line scientific journals. The list is by no means complete and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the ReAct network.
Poor hospital cleaning revealed as major problem. The health of hospitalized Canadians and their visitors is being seriously put at risk by hospitals that have cut corners in cleaning budgets to save money, a Marketplace investigation has revealed. CBC News
Federal Infection Disclosure Mandates Urged. Surgical site infection rates within the nation's hospitals are largely a secret, with public reporting required by only eight states, says a new Johns Hopkins University report, which calls for federal disclosure mandates so problem hospitals are better motivated to reduce preventable harm. HealthLeaders Media
- 28 Sep 2015SDGs HAVE BEEN ADOPTED AND THE ISSUE OF AMR IS IN IT
- 10 Sep 2015FAO ADOPTS RESOLUTION ON ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE
- 10 Aug 2015WHY ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE IS AN ETHICAL DILEMMA
- 03 Aug 2015WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO ADDRESS THE GLOBAL THREAT OF ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE?
- 27 Jul 2015THE UN HOSTS FIRST-EVER BRIEFING ON ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE
- 10 Jun 2015CHILD-TO-CHILD ECUADOR PRESENTS PROJECT ON HUMAN AND MICROBIAL INTERACTION