RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
29 March 2012
Resistance in the News is an arbitrary selection of articles with relevance to antibiotic resistance and antibiotic use that have come to our attention lately.The articles have been published in various internet media and on-line scientific journals. The list is by no means complete and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the ReAct network.
Poor hospital cleaning revealed as major problem. The health of hospitalized Canadians and their visitors is being seriously put at risk by hospitals that have cut corners in cleaning budgets to save money, a Marketplace investigation has revealed. CBC News
Federal Infection Disclosure Mandates Urged. Surgical site infection rates within the nation's hospitals are largely a secret, with public reporting required by only eight states, says a new Johns Hopkins University report, which calls for federal disclosure mandates so problem hospitals are better motivated to reduce preventable harm. HealthLeaders Media
- 23 Dec 2015HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- 15 Dec 2015REACT SHARES 10 YEARS OF GLOBAL EXPERIENCES TO ADDRESS ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE AT MEETING IN EL SALVADOR
- 30 Nov 2015Highlight from World Antibiotic Awarenss Week: COLOR AND GAIETY MARKED THE ACTIVITIES IN THAILAND
- 20 Nov 2015ReAct activities during World Antibiotic Awareness Week: CYCLORIDE FOR ANTIBIOTICS IN ECUADOR
- 20 Nov 2015ReAct activities during World Antibiotic Awareness Week: Launch of "Gardening for Health Kit" in Thailand
- 19 Nov 2015ReAct activities during World Antibiotic Awareness Week: CHILDREN AUTHORS OF MICROBIAL STORIES ON THE RADIO IN ECUADOR