EPN FORUM 2012 REPORT NOW AVAILABLE
19 July 2012The 2012 EPN (Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network) Forum and General Meeting held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia in March had the theme "Access to quality medicines: priority needs, priority actions for today and tomorrow". The Forum Report is now available.
The Forum brought together 62 representatives from member and non-member institutions. About 20 high level speakers connected general approaches in fields of procurement, supply chain, quality of medicines, and non-communicable disease with practical results and successes within the network.
- 21 May 2013ABR AN ISSUE AT THE WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY
- 15 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 14 May 2013ANTIBIOTICS, 1 OF 4 LIFE-SAVING PRODUCTS FOR CHILD SURVIVAL
- 08 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 01 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 30 Apr 2013WORKSHOP ON INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE