"DRUGS WIN PRIZES" - FINANCIAL TIMES
7 June 2012
In a newly published editorial in the Financial Times (June 4), the complexity of creating innovative incentives for the development of new antibiotics is well described.
The need for a new business model for antibiotic research and development, and particulary the need to include in such a model a system for how to prevent the misuse of future new antibiotics, are core issues for ReAct.
Read the article “Drugs win prizes” in the Financial Times (free-of-charge, registration needed)
In another article on the same topic published in the British Medical Journal (April 3), ”3Rs for innovating novel antibiotics: sharing resources, risks, and rewards”, Anthony So and colleagues at ReAct present an analysis on what can be done to increase innovation.
- 05 Jun 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 04 Jun 2013WAKE UP CALL ON ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE AT LATEST WHA
- 29 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 16 May 2013ANTIBIOTICS, 1 OF 4 LIFE-SAVING PRODUCTS FOR CHILD SURVIVAL
- 15 May 2013ABR AN ISSUE AT THE WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY
- 15 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS