A WORLD WITHOUT ANTIBIOTICS?
6 July 2012
Euroscience Open Forum, ESOF, held in Dublin July 11-15, is Europe´s largest forum for science and research. The ESOF conference is open to academics, the public and the media. ReAct is participating together with the Swedish Research Council, the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research, the Swedish Research Council Formas and the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems at an interactive exhibition on antibiotic resistance entitled "The Good.The Bad.The Ugly". The aim of the exhibition is to increase awareness and knowledge of antibiotic resistance.
In conjunction with the exhibition a press meeting and a lunch seminar will be held: “We are facing a world without antibiotics — Who takes responsibility?” on July 12 where professor Otto Cars from ReAct will be one among several speakers.
Read more about the exhibition and the lunch seminar on www.forskning.se/antibioticresistance
Changes will be needed on all levels:
- 21 May 2013ABR AN ISSUE AT THE WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY
- 15 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 14 May 2013ANTIBIOTICS, 1 OF 4 LIFE-SAVING PRODUCTS FOR CHILD SURVIVAL
- 08 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 01 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 30 Apr 2013WORKSHOP ON INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE