WHAT IF WE LOST THE USE OF ANTIBIOTICS?
26 September 2012
The days of curing pneumonia and carrying out organ transplants will be over unless we tackle antibiotic resistance. This warning comes from Otto Cars, Executive Director of ReAct – Action on Antibiotic Resistance, in an interview for The World Economic Forum Risk Response Network’s “What if?” series.
Read the interview on the World Economic Forum Blog
- 05 Jun 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 04 Jun 2013WAKE UP CALL ON ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE AT LATEST WHA
- 29 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 16 May 2013ANTIBIOTICS, 1 OF 4 LIFE-SAVING PRODUCTS FOR CHILD SURVIVAL
- 15 May 2013ABR AN ISSUE AT THE WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY
- 15 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS