REACT ENTERS COLLABORATION WITH INDEPTH NETWORK
13 November 2009
On October 30, 2009 a joint INDEPTH-ReAct workshop was held in Pune, India. The meeting was attended by 33 participants representing four continents; Asia, Africa, Europe and Oceania. The purpose of the workshop was to explore the possibility for the two networks to collaborate in the field of antibiotic resistance.
- Working together with INDEPTH Network provides a unique opportunity to obtain much needed data on antibiotic resistance from parts of the world where the situation is largely unknown. I see great potential in this partnership, comments ReAct representative Andreas Heddini.
- 21 May 2013ABR AN ISSUE AT THE WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY
- 15 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 14 May 2013ANTIBIOTICS, 1 OF 4 LIFE-SAVING PRODUCTS FOR CHILD SURVIVAL
- 08 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 01 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 30 Apr 2013WORKSHOP ON INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE