ANTIBIOTIC AWARENESS DAY - NOT ONLY IN EUROPE
22 December 2010
European Antibiotic Awareness Day is marked annually on 18 November. In 2010 the focus of the day is to promote prudent antibiotic use in hospitals. Read news item below, Multidrug Resistant Bacteria Remain a Public Health Issue in Europe.
Numerous health-related organizations have partnered to mark November 18, 2010 as the first Canadian Antibiotic Awareness Day in an effort to promote the prudent use of antibiotics and fight the threat of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- 15 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 14 May 2013ANTIBIOTICS, 1 OF 4 LIFE-SAVING PRODUCTS FOR CHILD SURVIVAL
- 08 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 01 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 30 Apr 2013WORKSHOP ON INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE
- 24 Apr 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS