NATIONAL TARGET FOR ANTIBIOTIC USE
25 February 2011
Sweden Sets National Target for Antibiotic Use in Outpatient Care.
In December 2010 the Swedish Government announced a 500 million SEK commitment to improving patient safety in health care during 2011 out of which 100 million SEK will be allocated to the work with improving rational use of antibiotics.
Read more on Strama
- 05 Jun 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 04 Jun 2013WAKE UP CALL ON ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE AT LATEST WHA
- 29 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS
- 16 May 2013ANTIBIOTICS, 1 OF 4 LIFE-SAVING PRODUCTS FOR CHILD SURVIVAL
- 15 May 2013ABR AN ISSUE AT THE WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY
- 15 May 2013RESISTANCE IN THE NEWS