ReAct aims to assist health care professionals to stop the spread of antibiotic through the use of the Toolbox.
Facilitating action on antibiotic resistance
The aim of the Toolbox is to provide inspiration and guidance, built on what has been done in the past in a variety of settings, and is aligned with ongoing and current initiatives from across the globe. Throughout the Toolbox a narrative text guides the user on how to take action on antibiotic resistance. It combines practical advice with examples from the field, and links to external resources that can be adapted and implemented in a variety of contexts.
Use the Toolbox
- Learn how to set up a rational use program RATIONAL USE: Health care – Set up a program
- Explore interventions to improve infection prevention and control PREVENT INFECTION: Health care – Interventions
- Find out how to measure antibiotic resistance, consumption or prevalence of infections in MEASURE
- Find tools for education in RAISE AWARENESS – Education and training
More from "Globally coordinated governance needed"
- A call for global action
- Toolbox – A guide for health care professionals
- Rational use of antibiotics
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Promoting rational use of antibiotics – the Thailand example
- Caring about antibiotic resistance is similar with reducing the plastic waste or saving water
- Systemwide response to antibiotic resistance requires effective and sustainable global governance