Watch professor Otto Cars explaining why antibiotic resistance is no longer a prediction for the future but is happening right now, in every region of the world and has the potential to affect anyone.
More from "Part 1"
- Welcome to the course
- Meet the course team
- The discovery of antibiotics
- The burden of antibiotic resistance
- Warm-up exercise
- Has Fleming’s warning been ignored?
- Experiences from the field
- Antibiotic resistance in the media
- Test your understanding I
- Reflection and analysis: the importance of surveillance
- End of part 1