The project lead Thomas Tängdén would like to thank all of those contributing to ‘Antibiotic Resistance: The Silent Tsunami’ – it has truly been a collaborative effort.
First of all, I would like to thank Saga Alvring who has played an instrumental role throughout the planning, coordination and production of this course. Also thanks to my colleagues at ReAct – Action on Antibiotic Resistance and the Office for Medicine and Pharmacy (MedfarmDoIT) at Uppsala University, for their support. And last but not least, many thanks to our participating lecturers, whose contributions have made this course a reality.
© Uppsala University
More from "Part 4"
- A global problem
- What do we need to do for the future?
- Ongoing initiatives to fight antibiotic resistance
- What can I do?
- Resistance quiz
- Panel discussion
- Where do you think we will be in 50 years?
- Test your understanding IV
- Reflection and analysis: engaging the general public
- End of course
- Further reading
- Thank you and farewell