Watch professor Stefan Swartling Peterson discuss the dilemma of how to simultaneously address the access to and the excessive use of antibiotics in low- and middle-income countries.
© Uppsala University
More from "Part 3"
- Nearly empty pipeline
- Why don’t we simply develop new antibiotics?
- Alternatives to antibiotics
- New business models addressing antibiotic resistance
- How can we tackle this rather critical situation?
- Innovation of antibiotics
- Securing access while reducing excess
- Access not excess – rational use of antibiotics
- Who is responsible?
- Test your understanding III
- Reflection and analysis: the access-excess dilemma
- End of part 3