Below you'll find a short quiz on the subjects covered so far in this part of the course. An answer key is provided at the bottom of the page.
Q1. Antibiotics fight infections caused by viruses and bacteria.
Q2. Antibiotics are effective against colds and flu.
Q3. Antibiotics can distinguish between beneficial and harmful bacteria.
Q4. Use of antibiotics make them become ineffective.
Q5. Taking antibiotics often has side effects, such as diarrhoea.
Q6. Overusing antibiotics can make humans resistant.
Here, you can download an answer key to the quiz:
© Uppsala University
More from "Part 2"
- Bacteria basics
- Bacterial evolution and importance of normal flora
- Antibiotic basics
- A doctor’s reality
- An ethical dilemma
- Antibiotic use in humans
- Antibiotic use in animals
- Introduction to antibiotic resistance
- Emergence and spread of antibiotic resistance
- Infection prevention and control in the clinic
- Antibiotics and resistance (quiz)
- Test your understanding II
- Reflection and analysis: optimizing antibiotic use on poultry farms
- End of part 2