The IDEA (Innovation + Design Enabling Access) Initiative at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is looking for a Research Associate.
The IDEA (Innovation + Design Enabling Access) Initiative is looking for a highly talented, full-time Research Associate, primarily focused on the ReAct Strategic Policy Program work that would bring exemplary analytic and organizational skills to our work.
Job description in link
Please see the full job description for further information about the experience and qualifications required and preferred for this position.
Interested candidates should send:
- a cover letter
- curriculum vitae
- writing sample/s, preferably demonstrating policy analytic skills
- the names of three references
Please, send all of the above to Reshma Ramachandran: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled, but to ensure fullest consideration, please apply by March 15, 2017.
More from "2017"
- India’s link between tuberculosis and antibiotic resistance
- Environmental effects of antibiotics in sewage
- Professor Larsson on India’s National Action Plan on AMR and emissions from antibiotics production
- India’s new National Action Plan on Antimicrobial Resistance
- Professor Otto Cars to serve as Expert in UN Inter-Agency Coordination Group on Antimicrobial Resistance
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is looking for a Research Associate
- Could the use of Antimicrobial Peptides create resistance to ourselves?
- Boston Consulting Group report shies away from addressing affordable access and stewardship
- WHO Releases Priority Pathogens List
- Antibiotic Smart Use project nominated for global UN Award
- European Commission diagnostic prize winner announced
- Recap of WHO 140th Executive Board meeting
- New collaboration on strategies for tackling antibiotic resistance